09:3 hrs (Varadero)
• Pick up at the hotels according to staggered schedule established for the tour - Brief stop in transit.
• City tour around the city of Cienfuegos that includes a walk along its Boulevard, free time in its Central Park and a panoramic tour to the Palacio de Valle.
• Lunch at the El Cubano Natural Park restaurant.
• Visit to the Monument City of Trinidad, declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site, which includes a tour of its main streets, Plaza Mayor and other places of tourist interest. Visit to a museum in the city and to the Casa del Alfarero. Free time.
• Accommodation in a hotel in the area.
• Dinner and free night for the enjoyment of recreation activities.
• Breakfast. Excursion in mountain bus to Guanayara. Panoramic visit to the Cuatro Vientos mountain community. Route to Charco Azul, walk to the El Rocío waterfall, adventure through the river, time to swim in El Venado pool.
• Lunch at Casa de la Gallega, short break.
• Visit to the Monumental Complex Ernesto Che Guevara in the city of Santa Clara.
• Return to the hotel in Varadero.
* They must wear appropriate clothing and footwear to:
• Walk along the path and swim in the river.
• City Tour to Trinidad.
• Cool temperatures at night and in the morning.
* They must carry the passport.
© Copyright Travelucion 1995-2024 This site is under exclusive license. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the owner..
Need help? Please
contact us with questions or comments.